Deciding what will happen to your home, your financial assets and your personal possessions after your passing can be a difficult process. However, if you don't take the time to make these decisions now, a court may end up dividing your property for you.
Instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts, get the assistance you need to make wise decisions concerning your estate by speaking with Avrine Law Firm, LLC. We are dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning, and is prepared to assist you with creating individualized estate plan that may include the following documents:
- Last Will & Testament;
- Testamentary Trust or Revocable Living Trust;
- Other types of revocable and irrevocable trusts, such as Asset Protection Trust, Life Insurance Trust, Retirement Trust, Special Needs Trust, Charitable Trust, Spendthrift Trust, Minor's Trust, Medicaid Trust, and other trusts aimed to suit your unique estate planning needs and goals;
- Financial Power of Attorney;
- Medical Power of Attorney;
- Advance Medical Directive and HIPPA;
- Instructions to Guardians of your Minor Children;
- Pet Trusts
- Memorial Instructions;
- Legacy Letters;
- Other ancillary documents to manage your affairs in case of disability or death, and to provide for and protect yourself and your loved-ones.
Utilized Avrine Law Firm to draft and finalize several legal documents for my family (i.e., will/trust/power of attorney). Once requested documents were ready for review, all sections and context was clearly explained. The documents also included sections/context to cover several potential future occurences to ensure all angles and scenarios were covered both for present time and future anticipation. Once I reviewed and verified all included information was correct, the documents were immediately available to sign. Paperwork signed on-site/law office location and the firm provided witnesses required for proper sign/witness procedures. Final documents, signed and notarized, were available the same day. Overall, Avrine Law Firm provided great service, quality work and excellent turnaround time. Iryna Avrine was extremely courteous, helpful and very professional. She also took the extra time to go page-by-page and explain what information was needed and why it was needed to ensure I was comfortable and agreed with all content before signing.