If you own a business-it's very important to protect your business if you are incapacitated or die. We can help you create a Business Succession Plan.
The Avrine Law Firm, LLC works with you to develop a legally binding agreement that protects your investments and your business' future. We provide the extensive expertise you need to make fully informed decisions for your business.
Below are important questions to ask yourself when you are planning for the future of your business:
- Who will take over your business upon your retirement, death or disability?
- Do you want your family to run your business?
- Is your family capable of running your business?
- If you die unexpectedly, will your family have the sufficient resources needed to hire your replacement?
- Will your business partners pay your beneficiaries a fair price for your ownership interest?
- Who do you trust to run your business if you can't?
We are well qualified to address your legal needs and provide the protection and peace of mind you deserve. Please call us at 240.395.1366 and make your appointment. If you need after-hours services, please call or text 301.442.2962.
Our Clients Say...
My wife and I owe Mrs. Avrine our good nights' sleep. We are incredibly lucky to have such an incredibly caring and knowledgeable lawyer. Always knowing how to approach unusual circumstances and present you with several options to resolve it. Always immediate prompt responses no matter what time or day of the week. One step ahead of the issues. Thank you.