If you're a business owner, you need to take steps to protect your business in the event of your incapacitation or death. By scheduling estate planning services with Avrine Law Firm, LLC, you can create a trust for your business to pass it along to your children or loved ones. Our estate planning attorney will work with you to create a legally binding agreement to protect your investments and your business's future.
Whether you run a generational family business or you started your business from the ground up, you want to protect it in case something happens to you.
Here are several questions to consider when planning for your business's future:
- Who will take over your business upon your retirement, death or disability?
- Do you want your family to run your business?
- Is your family capable of running your business?
- If you die unexpectedly, will your family have sufficient resources to hire your replacement?
- Will your business partners pay your beneficiaries a fair price for your ownership interest?
- Who do you trust to run your business if you can't?
Avrine Law Firm can help you create a plan for your business. Call 240-395-1366 now to make an appointment. For emergency or after-hours services, call or text 301-442-2962.
Me and my wife owe Mrs. Avrine our good nights sleep.We are incredibly lucky to have such an incredibly caring and knowledgeable lawyer.Always knowing how to approach unusual circumstances and present you with several option to resolve it.Always immediate prompt responses no matter what time or day of the week.One step ahead of the issues.Thank you.