Deciding what will happen to your home, your financial assets, and your personal possessions after your passing can be a difficult process. However, if you don't take the time to make these decisions now, a court may end up dividing your property for you.
It's Important to Take Control of Your AssetsIt's to make wise decisions concerning your estate instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts. The Avrine Law Firm, LLC can help you take the steps you need to ensure that your estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes. We are dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning, and are prepared to assist you with creating your individualized estate plan that may include the following documents:
- Last Will & Testament
- Testamentary Trust or Revocable Living Trust
- Other types of revocable and irrevocable trusts developed to meet your unique estate planning needs and goals including an Asset Protection Trust, Life Insurance Trust, Retirement Trust, Special Needs Trust, Charitable Trust, Spendthrift Trust, Minor's Trust, Medicaid Trust
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Advance Medical Directive and HIPPA
- Instructions to Guardians of your Minor Children
- Pet Trusts
- Memorial Instructions
- Legacy Letters
- Other ancillary documents to manage your affairs in case of disability or death, and to provide for and protect yourself and your loved ones
Schedule your consultation with us and take an important step in protecting your assets and providing for your loved ones or Contact us at 240.395.1366.
Our Clients Say...
I utilized Avrine Law Firm to draft and finalize several legal documents for my family (i.e., will/trust/power of attorney). Once requested documents were ready for review, all sections and context were clearly explained. The documents also included sections/context to cover several potential future occurrences to ensure all angles and scenarios were covered both for present time and future anticipation. Once I reviewed and verified all included information was correct, the documents were immediately available to sign. Paperwork was signed on-site at the law office location and the firm provided witnesses required for proper sign/witness procedures. Final documents, signed and notarized, were available the same day. Overall, Avrine Law Firm provided great service, quality work, and excellent turnaround time. Iryna Avrine was extremely courteous, helpful, and very professional. She also took the extra time to go page-by-page and explain what information was needed and why it was needed to ensure I was comfortable and agreed with all content before signing.